DOB – 25th February 1981
TOB – Unavailable (Surya Kundali)
POB – Mumbai (Bombay)
Astro Details and Analysis
- Transiting Shani (Saturn) passes through his seventh house of marriage and public image.
- Transiting Shani aspects his natal Surya (Sun), natal Sukra (Venus) as well as natal Mangal (Mars) and also aspects the ascendant.
- Transiting Shani aspects his ninth house of bhagya and luck as well as religion. It also aspects natal Chandra (Moon).
- Transiting Guru (Jupiter) is debilitated and in conjcuntion with natal Ketu, natal Budha (Mercury) and transiting Rahu.
- It aspects natal Guru and Shani.
- His, Mercury – Neptune Mid Point axis is active in this year.
- Expect him to finalize on marriage at least, if he does not get married
- There seems to be a twist in his love story and affairs, mostly in the second half of the year.
- He may have a big or say at least a more popular religious event, may be a pilgrimage or Yagna or Havan.
- He may fall in love with a damsel from far off shores. A foreigner to be more clearer and precise.
- As such he is serious by nature and disciplined and less spoken, which seems to become more stronger in this year and he will be more disciplined and strict about his public appearances and with the media. Cool Man Cool, will be his policy of the year.
- If you guys are looking ahead on how he will perform in films and his career on the silver screen, we all will be sweetly aghast, as Ganesha foresees him doing some thing new, adventurous and out of character roles. Something so strange and unobvious, may be a Sci-Fi movie or a surreal role. Just Wait for the Neptunian surprise, in the period from September 2009 to February 2010.
- Films released in this year, may not bring him good fame and name, but will add to his strong hold as an upcoming serious actor and a different change from the current Khan Clan.
Ganesha finally feels that the year ahead till his next B’day anniversary, is not good, but not bad, BUT – An Year of Changes and Gr8 surprises. In otherwords, it can be said that the year will be a turn around year for his future.
Wishing Shahid all the best and a Happy Forthcoming year.
The GaneshaSpeaks Team